OOTD: Funmi Ogunja Colour Blocks

One of my favourite bloggers Funmi Ogunja over at funmiogunja.com is probably one of the best dressed female bloggers I know. Let's check out her hot summer colour blocking look...

OOTD Funmi Ogunja Colour Blocks


This stunning look has all the colour power you need to brighten up a Summer's day in the UK. My favourite piece in this look is the fuschia skirt from Forever 21 and I love the way Funmi got brave and playful with her colour combinations and teamed it with an orange loose fitting top from Topshop. The leather jacket from Miss Selfridge adds a rockstar edge to the girly look and those Topshop heels are the perfect addition to any Summer wardrobe. Bold gold accessories and big curly hair help give this look a 60s feel which works so well in this season... (make sure you carry an umbrella - just in case!)

She says:

"Still a huge fan of colour blocking. I went for orange and fuschia pink a combo I've seen and love on Rihanna and Sarah Jessica Parker."

You can find more from Funmi right here... funmiogunja.com

1 comment: