Premier Model Leomie Anderson Launches Blog

Premier Model Leomie Anderson has launched her very own fashion blog called Cracked China Cup...



You might recognise Leomie from the Channel 4 show The Model Agency or if you're an avid ASOS shopper, you might remember her super smooth skin and long limbs from there. Cracked China Cup will offer a personal insight into the fashion industry from first hand experience with interviews and personal interests from Leomie herself.





It's great to see such a successful model turning her talents to something different. She says:
"[I]wanted to start a blog giving people an insight in to the fashion industry from my perspective, as well as my other interests from interviewing people to doing nails. I wanted it to have a different look than the standard blog format and also wanted it to be more fun to browse so began working on Cracked China cup! Any reviews I give on my site are my honest opinion so if I don’t like a product I will say truthfully and any that I love I will not stop talking about!"

The model, who has walked for House of Dereon, is obviously very excited about her new role, tweeting:
 "IT'S FINALLY LAUNCHEDDDDDDDDDD !"

crackedchinacup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment