Linkage: Read Beauty for Darker Skins: The Big Blush Debate Continuesby Anita Bhagwandas

Every now and then we come across an article which speaks to us so much, that we simply have to include it on The Urban Fashion and Beauty Directory.


When we came across Beauty for Darker Skins: The Big Blush Debate Continues on The Guardian website, we breathed a sigh of relief at the words:



"I'm fairly sure I've never developed a true rosy glow, so taking the usual beauty advice of opting for my "natural" blush shade is a futile mission."

And we can't wait to start our pursuit of the perfect blusher anew, following Bhagwandas' two paths to blusher success:
"...through copious trial and numerous errors, I've made my own blush rules. In my experience, there are two paths to traverse; either the "barely there", softly-softly approach, or a serious "look" (think David Bowie circa 1973)"

We highly recommend you read the full article here, and let us know what you think in the comments section...

No comments:

Post a Comment