OOTD: Funmi Ogunja in Floral Prints

One of our favourite bloggers Funmi Ogunja over at funmiogunja.com has just started doing OOTD (outfit of the day) posts, and we have to say we are simply loving them, check out today's hot look and exactly what celebrity blogger Funmi had to say about it in her own words... 


Look at all that colour! That pattern is to die for, and Funmi made a good decision by keeping the rest of the outfit nice and subtle, while still looking super sexy. She says...


"I'm always raving on about how I'm loving the Printed Trouser Trend! Floral printed trousers especially. So this weekend I was out in mine... My look was inspired by super model Joan Smalls, it was love at first sight when I saw her outfit! Loved her black chiffon blouse! My entire outfit was from the high street, contrary to some comments, I'm not just passionate about designer labels, I'm a high street fashion junkie too! My blouse was from Forever 21, my printed trousers are from Primark and my shoes from Zara! I know right! The trousers from Primark?! The quality, print, colours and price were all unbelievable! Long live Primark!♥"

Long live Primark indeed! You can find more from Funmi over here... funmiogunja.com

No comments:

Post a Comment